Nathalie Mountain is a wildlife and travel photographer based in London. Having spent 25 years producing photoshoots she developed a real passion for the art of photography.
Having travelled extensively her love of the natural world and its beauty is her inspiration. Her wanderlust and sense of adventure has taken her to many corners of the world and she loves to capture the diverse landscapes, patterns and colours of nature that she discovers.
She has won and been shortlisted for a number of awards
- Ephotozine Dusk & Dawn November Competition 2016 – Winner
- Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year 2016 – Finalist in the Travel Icon Category and exhibited at Olympia
- The Telegraph ‘The Big Picture’ Competition - Winner of week 359 and finalist in
- The Big Picture Photography competition 2015, exhibited at The Excel Centre
- Mala Mala Game Reserve – Finalist in the Guest Photographic Competition 2015
- Bob Books – Winner November Book and Book of the Year 2014